How do you Macro your Algae?

What is your favorite Macro Alage


  • Total voters
    8

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
2,544
Location
Port St. Lucie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of Macro Algae do you use for your Tank?
Just wondering what you all use in your tank, either in your sump or in a separate display?
 
Kewl. do you have a pic of that?
1744809931682.png

1744809943664.png
 
What kind of Macro Algae do you use for your Tank?
Just wondering what you all use in your tank, either in your sump or in a separate display?
I love loading my display with macros. Even the tanks where "I promise I will make it full of corals" and next thing you know its full of macroalgae. I use Caulerpa Prolifera, Caulerpa Ashmeadii, Caulerpa Cupressoides, Caulerpa Taxifolia, Gracilaria Birdiae, and Gracilaria Hayi. Very beautiful plants, I don't know why more people don't macro-up their displays. My clownfish love it!

Sorry I don't have any photos right now; I'm going to get a macro lense in the future so I can take better ones since my phone takes the blurriest pictures...
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new