How do you organize your Apex cables?

SuperDragon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2016
Messages
162
Reaction score
158
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends,
How do you organize your Apex or aquarium controller cables? Any pictures would be helpful.

thanks
 
Panduit is what I choose. Hides everything and makes it easy to work on down the road. Velcro would have been my second choice, similar to data rack cable management.

df8f4eb6b2c4594fe382f8c911eab91b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new