How do you store your salt?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abiodork
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just a standard 6 gallon?

I’ll give that a shot - thanks!
ya, standard 6 gallon, should fit! then check out those gamma seal lids, they fit the standard 6 gal buckets too. They are awesome and seal up great and are easy to open too.
 
In the salt bucket it came in. Or if i bought a bag, i empty it into an old salt bucket.
 
I just have a huge bag of it that I keep sealed up until I need to use it
 
I always set it up so I can use one full bag at a time, keeping it in the factory storage bag at all times. Works for big tanks.
 
I buy instant ocean boxes which come with four bags inside.
I store the bags in a plastic storage box that has a gasket built into the lid
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new