How does everyone have the Aio set up

Jenbob

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Location
spring
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
55416C7C-0581-48CD-AAF9-0D76ADD60E20.jpeg
 
I have the Bio-Cube 32. In the filter I keep rock rubble, bio-balls (leftovers from an old setup) Filter floss and a bag of carbon. I also have the cheap skimmer that came with it in the first chamber purely for extra aeration.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new