How does everyone have the Aio set up

Jenbob

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Location
spring
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
55416C7C-0581-48CD-AAF9-0D76ADD60E20.jpeg
 
I have the Bio-Cube 32. In the filter I keep rock rubble, bio-balls (leftovers from an old setup) Filter floss and a bag of carbon. I also have the cheap skimmer that came with it in the first chamber purely for extra aeration.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new