How doo ok you plumb this overflow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter John A!10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Website says the drains are 1” bulkheads, they use 1” pipe. Looks like they are slip fittings, you’d glue the end of the pipe inside the bulkhead.
 
1 inch bulkheads fit 1 inch PVC. It says there are 2
I use regular plumbing pipe from Home Depot.
It looks like this put together
IMG_2049-XL.jpg
 
Thanks. Different question but I want to attach 1” ball valves should I only attach to the main or also to my safety drain.
 
Thanks. Different question but I want to attach 1” ball valves should I only attach to the main or also to my safety drain.

I would only do the main, but you can do both. Ideally you will only use it once to adjust the rate of flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new