How empty is your tank?

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
553
Reaction score
499
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is your current tank stocked to the brim with coral, or do you have room for new pieces? Do you always try to leave a little wiggle room between your colonies or do you like the more natural reef look of having them grow edge to edge? I personally like to leave a little wiggle room between my big colonies and always have a empty rock or sand section for something new that catches my eye.
 
Completely empty other than a small colony of kenya tree, a frag of lakers zoas and some gonzos mushrooms that survived a dry rock startup and being used to judge maturity of the microbiome.
Also 6 fish who would survive a nuclear blast lol.
 
I actually just channeled my inner 1/3rd rule. Took out a bunch of stuff and figuring out what I want to do next. Before it was stacked to the top of the water.

Yes, I’m guilty of a blue picture. Should have taken one during the day.
IMG_6063.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new