OP
OP
LordNecro

LordNecro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s up and running now should be able to use it I use with it and through the apex.
If your pump is manufactured after 2018, then you can have an app, but you would need to update your pump first in the app.
Thanks guys! I’ll download the app and try it. I bought the power head this year from BRS so it should be able to. Do you guys recommend using random power and changing modes depending on night or day? Might also look into getting an apex too. I read a tons of reviews and people’s feelings about it on this site and I see a bunch of love or hate relationships lol. See a lot of people hating on their Salinity or ph probe I think.

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I’ll download the app and try it. I bought the power head this year from BRS so it should be able to. Do you guys recommend using random power and changing modes depending on night or day? Might also look into getting an apex too. I read a tons of reviews and people’s feelings about it on this site and I see a bunch of love or hate relationships lol. See a lot of people hating on their Salinity or ph probe I think.
People will always say what they want lol. This is my honest opinion I’ve always had a apex started with the apex jr always have loved them. They have so many add ons as well the salinity probe can be accurate if you tweak it. I just measure salinity with Milwaukee tester and forget about the probe. But I would highly recommend one. I turn a couple of my mp40’s down at night for my fish that is all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LordNecro

LordNecro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People will always say what they want lol. This is my honest opinion I’ve always had a apex started with the apex jr always have loved them. They have so many add ons as well the salinity probe can be accurate if you tweak it. I just measure salinity with Milwaukee tester and forget about the probe. But I would highly recommend one. I turn a couple of my mp40’a down at night for my fish that is all.
Thank! Yeah I measure my Salinity every week for water changes anyways. As for ph I DONT really even check honestly as it doesn’t really change. I believe saltwater aquarium has apex units for sale but I’ll check again. Also alright I’ll try that. My clowns sleep near the flow gate thing and my fire fish in his hole lol

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank! Yeah I measure my Salinity every week for water changes anyways. As for ph I DONT really even check honestly as it doesn’t really change. I believe saltwater aquarium has apex units for sale but I’ll check again. Also alright I’ll try that. My clowns sleep near the flow gate thing and my fire fish in his hole lol
I would think one mp10 would be fine for your tank put the money towards an apex if you have been wanting one. If your worried about being able to set it up don’t be Neptune has an easy installation guide on there website.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 68 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 63 27.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 49 21.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 45 19.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back