How long did it take you to receive tour noopsyche lights from Zach?

bondno9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke to @Zach B before purchasing the light. He told me it takes 1-2 days for him to process and 2-3 days to ship to me. I believe I placed the order Tuesday and it’s still not even shipped yet. I really dislike when a person tells me one thing and does another. I messaged him but he never responded. Curious to know if anyone else had the same experience as me.

scubatan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uhh you ordered 2 days ago on Tuesday? He said 2 to process and 3 to ship… that’s 5 days… aka Sunday. What are you confused about

OP
OP
B

bondno9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uhh you ordered 2 days ago on Tuesday? He said 2 to process and 3 to ship… that’s 5 days… aka Sunday. What are you confused about
Did you read what I wrote? Tomorrow will be day 4 and it didn’t even ship yet. I specifically asked him about the shipping process and he said one thing and is doing another. My expectations are based off of what he told me. Just curious if everyone else has had this experience.

scubatan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you read what I wrote? Tomorrow will be day 4 and it didn’t even ship yet. I specifically asked him about the shipping process and he said one thing and is doing another. My expectations are based off of what he told me. Just curious if everyone else has had this experience.
Did you even read what HE wrote? 2 days to process and 3 days to ship = 5 days total from order to ship. It has been 3 days after today. You don’t count the day you ordered something as a day. You can’t seriously be this obtuse

Gribbles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you even read what HE wrote? 2 days to process and 3 days to ship = 5 days total from order to ship. It has been 3 days after today. You don’t count the day you ordered something as a day. You can’t seriously be this obtuse
Calm down with the obtuse, yeesh.

Perhaps the OP thought Zach meant the shipping process would take 2 to 3 days - not that it would take that time to be sent out for shipping. I'm having a hard time putting it into words, hopefully you understand.

@Zach B

OP
OP
B

bondno9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol are you that dense? He said it takes two days to process on his end. Meaning to get it shipped out. It’s day 4 now and still not SHIPPED. What is so hard to understand about that? Even if he ships it today I’ll most likely get it next week so it won’t come Sunday regardless. What are you going on about?

OP
OP
B

bondno9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Perhaps the OP thought Zach meant the shipping process would take 2 to 3 days - not that it would take that time to be sent out for shipping. I'm having a hard time putting it into words, hopefully you understand.

@Zach B

@Zach B
He told me it takes 1-2 days to process on his end and then another 3 days to get to me. And I also placed the order on Monday not Tuesday. Got the mixed up. So yah it’s 5 days now and still not shipped.

bubbgee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took me a week to receive after the order. I was also perturbed with the lack of information about the processing of the order. I blame amazon for setting my expectations so high for all other online businesses I guess.

OP
OP
B

bondno9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took me a week to receive after the order. I was also perturbed with the lack of information about the processing of the order. I blame amazon for setting my expectations so high for all other online businesses I guess.
I would’ve been completely fine as long as he shipped the light within the 5 business days and it made its way over the weekend but having the order processing for over a week with no communication is really horrible customer service, I rather take my money else where.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back