How long should I run LEDs

reefsaltlife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I have
ujyba2um.jpg
not a 100% on how long I should run these LEDs and what about the blue (on&off) LEDS ?? Any help would be great
 
I got a 55g and the led are only 6" off the water and run them about 12hrs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new