How many cir. jet should I use?

Betroc2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
120
Reaction score
1
Location
Jacksonville, Or.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
28 gal. JBJ HQI tank. How many side cir. jets should I use for a Mixed reef tank? What kind of sand too? Will the sugar sand blow around too much? Should I go with different sand? Please help. Thank you for you time.
 
What kind of inhabitants are you housing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new