How many more fish for 75 gallon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishn28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishn28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
457
Reaction score
230
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently I have a 75 gallon with a
Tomini tang
2 clowns
YWG
bicolor blenny
Pygmy angel

I am looking for a splash of color and a utility fish for my next 2 fish

Any ideas?
 
Currently I have a 75 gallon with a
Tomini tang
2 clowns
YWG
bicolor blenny
Pygmy angel

I am looking for a splash of color and a utility fish for my next 2 fish

Any ideas?
Do you like wrasses?
 
I'd add a yellow coris wrasse and. Flasher wrasse.
 
Here’s my fish list in a 5’ tank, highlighted are all my wrasses.
IMG_1434.jpeg
 
Agreed that a utilitarian wrasse is a good addition to the current mix.
Utilitarian in my mind is a must. And there are plenty of good choices out there that will tickle you fancy looks-wise that will fit the bill.
 
Any ideas?
1000002900.png

My stocking list is pretty small, 120g

Smallest janitor crew to keep the baddies out of the tank, tangs, filefish, etc

And a couple normie fish, clowns, mandarin, etc, for the conversation

My system is a coral system not a fish tank

That Biota Regal Angel is gorgeous, probably gorges on acropora though

1000002983.jpg
 
I had a red sea regal that never bothered sps.
 
Currently I have a 75 gallon with a
Tomini tang
2 clowns
YWG
bicolor blenny
Pygmy angel

I am looking for a splash of color and a utility fish for my next 2 fish

Any ideas?
For splash of color consider anthias. Mine are always out in the open. They come to the front when I walk by

Not the best pic of them…they are very active. Usually takes 10 tries to get one that’s not blurry
8DD27A5F-D5A5-4536-B918-CD8D97B9E211.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new