How many more fish?

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have a 65 gallon thats four feet long. I have 6 fish currently. coral beauty angel, starry blenny, marble wrasse, 2 clownfish, and a royal gramma. I want too add one or two more specifically a flame angel and white tail bristletooth tang. Do you guys think I could do this? Or just one of those two? #reefsquad

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The flame angel and coral beauty could end up fighting eachother, and tomini tangs are pretty agressive as well. Just something to consider!

OP
OP
cdemoss01

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The flame angel and coral beauty could end up fighting eachother, and tomini tangs are pretty agressive as well. Just something to consider!
I've read about it before. I was thinking the tang could be the centerpiece mainly because everything else in the tank is very peaceful (including the wrasse) if I could fit these last two in it would be a dream. And if not a flame angel than a blue orchid dottyback.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will probably be some aggressive actions in the tank in the beginning, but the tang will take over the tank and probably keep the peace afterwards. The angel and coral beauty may be what doesn't get along well over a longer time. I might skip the coral beauty and just go with the bristletooth tang.

OP
OP
cdemoss01

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will probably be some aggressive actions in the tank in the beginning, but the tang will take over the tank and probably keep the peace afterwards. The angel and coral beauty may be what doesn't get along well over a longer time. I might skip the coral beauty and just go with the bristletooth tang.
Alright sounds good. There is a coral beauty already in the tank just no flame angel and in replacement a indigo dottyback.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back