How many ocellaris

palmer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
117
Reaction score
49
Location
charlotte
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At my local fish store there is a display tank with a dozen ocellaris clowns . I didn’t realize you could keep that many in a tank . I just have a pair in a 150gal
 
They defunded the Clown police back when Instant Ocean came on. I’m pretty sure someone got paid off as Twitter wasn’t around then…
It not tangs, so….
Carry on and Pack em in…

Naw seriously tho., I think so long as food, hiding places, habitat, et. you can pack a lot more in. Did you see the BRS clown harem vid ? and there are others…

I had 6 in a 150, all large in 3 dissimilar pairs…
it worked for about 6 months until it didn’t: a large sebae nem died, then all hell broke loose. I lost several fish including a large Idol (rehomed)

My experience/advise is same species, plenty of nems, food and or habitat…deferring to better advise (plenty here)
early bump
 
They defunded the Clown police back when Instant Ocean came on. I’m pretty sure someone got paid off as Twitter wasn’t around then…
It not tangs, so….
Carry on and Pack em in…

Naw seriously tho., I think so long as food, hiding places, habitat, et. you can pack a lot more in. Did you see the BRS clown harem vid ? and there are others…

I had 6 in a 150, all large in 3 dissimilar pairs…
it worked for about 6 months until it didn’t: a large sebae nem died, then all hell broke loose. I lost several fish including a large Idol (rehomed)

My experience/advise is same species, plenty of nems, food and or habitat…deferring to better advise (plenty here)
early bump
thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new