How many reefers in Florida?

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct, they usually meet somewhere in Fort Myers or Estero, but do make occastional field trips all over the lower half of Florida
Hi DeepintheReef!
Where is the best place(s) for coral and fish in the Cape Coral area? Bought a condo unit in Tarpon Landings a few months ago. I haven't had time to drive around. I came home to NJ yesterday

DeepintheReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi DeepintheReef!
Where is the best place(s) for coral and fish in the Cape Coral area? Bought a condo unit in Tarpon Landings a few months ago. I haven't had time to drive around. I came home to NJ yesterday
Aquarium & Reef Center off Del Prado just celebrated 18 years in business on Saturday so they've outlasted quite a few others. Brandi and John there are great. They don't always have a ton of fish, but they also don't turn and burn fish and coral. If something doesn't look healthy or isn't eating, they won't sell it to you. They also have a sister store in Fort Myers which is a bit larger worth checking out. Boardroom Aquariums is a few blocks away from the Fort Myers location so you can hit both at the same time.

Seven Seas in Cape Coral is newer and usually has all the major brands of equipment in stock. They just expanded their fish holding tanks but have tons of coral tanks as well.

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am going to need some hardy acro's here soon once my tank gets wet.

Anybody in the Orlando area have any and not want to charge an arm,leg and unborn child for ?

I really want a frag of Walt Disney now its been aquacultured for years now,it should be hardy.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarium & Reef Center off Del Prado just celebrated 18 years in business on Saturday so they've outlasted quite a few others. Brandi and John there are great. They don't always have a ton of fish, but they also don't turn and burn fish and coral. If something doesn't look healthy or isn't eating, they won't sell it to you. They also have a sister store in Fort Myers which is a bit larger worth checking out. Boardroom Aquariums is a few blocks away from the Fort Myers location so you can hit both at the same time.

Seven Seas in Cape Coral is newer and usually has all the major brands of equipment in stock. They just expanded their fish holding tanks but have tons of coral tanks as well.
Thank you so much! Will check them out when I return in June

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Parkland, FL

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
South Florida here. We have over 5+ reef chats on WhatsApp with 250 members plus very active

anything for dry goods, live stock, people that have access to wholesalers anything you can imagine.

If anyone wants a invite DM me

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
South Florida here. We have over 5+ reef chats on WhatsApp with 250 members plus very active

anything for dry goods, live stock, people that have access to wholesalers anything you can imagine.

If anyone wants a invite DM me
Anybody from SWFL? Would like to find someone local to me with a good selection of sps

Back