How many reefers in Florida?

I would say 25% of this industry is in FL...

I'm in Vero Beach, FL
25%, it's more like 50% it seems, lol!!! I was born in Miami and lived there for 23 years, does that count, lol!!!
 
Naples here as well.
 
Tampa area. Port richey to be exact. But I travel to Melbourne for work sometimes. I like to visit the mad reefer store out there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new