How me underneath your tanks!

Breakthecycle2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
824
Location
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With inspiration from diesel's awesome stand ( I asked him if it was OK), I am making a similar one for a 6'+ tank. I am now looking for neat ideas on how to add shelves or keep everything nice and organized.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new