How much can I sell this for?

ShaneAugust

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
30
Location
07712
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a rock with ultra orange Yuma mushrooms, I bought one head for $80 last year and there’s now at least 8-9 heads on this rock and some scrambled egg zoas next to it. How much can I sell this rock for?
 
I have a rock with ultra orange Yuma mushrooms, I bought one head for $80 last year and there’s at least 8-9 heads on this rock and some scrambled egg zoas next to it. How much can I sell this rock for?
Pic?
 
I counted 4 heads next to the big one with 2-3 new small heads hiding under the big one. A small head popped up to the right of the zoas.

E25EFF5D-0802-4593-BF44-0164B1382275.png
 
Varies widely but in Canada, the rock and corals together, say $200
 
Whatever someone will pay you for it. Pictures under different lights would help - yours are awfully blue. Good Luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new