How much do you think I could get for this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RJ Harris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RJ Harris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
497
Reaction score
348
Location
South Glen's falls ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
da88a844ddb55c529c9d26716a8f0109.jpg
.

Just wondering how much you guys think I could get for it nice looking lobo. Well I think it is anyways
 
Forty or fifty bucks maybe? It's definitely a nice piece, but it's pretty common though.
 
Last edited:
Nice piece. Yep, $40 - 50 at area LFSs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new