How much is a Rainbow BTA worth?

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
1,897
Reaction score
1,518
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the market for a Rainbow BTA and looking to pick it up from hobbiests in my reef club. What is a fair price?
 
Thanks guys. I am trying to trade some dry goods for some so Ill keep the $50 price in mind.
 
I think it depends more on your location, the demand in that location, and how many other reefers are around. RBTAs are extremely easy to propagate and shouldn't be very expensive.
 
I think it depends more on your location, the demand in that location, and how many other reefers are around. RBTAs are extremely easy to propagate and shouldn't be very expensive.
Our reef club is pretty active [emoji106]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new