how much rock?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoacoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,279
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am setting up 100 gallon tank-40 gallon sump. I am curious whats the least amount of rock I can get away with? I like to have a minimalist look in terms of rock. Thanks.
 
One piece! :) Do I win a prize for the correct answer.


I've never heard of a minimum amount of rock. However, you will want enough to allow caves for fish to hide and a base to also place corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new