how much should I turn down my a360 after adding t5s?

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbo2oh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

turbo2oh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
179
Reaction score
56
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently running a Kessil A360we at 65% over my 60cube. I'm upgrading to a Aquatic Life LED/T5 fixture which adds 4 T5s (ATI blue plus bulbs). My question is to avoid shocking my system how much should I turn down the Kessil to keep the output roughly the same?

Thanks!
 
*Not an expert*
I'd probably leave the Kessils alone to start and would begin running the T-5's for an hour or two, then gradually increase T-5 time until they are at about 4 hours. Tune down the Kessils as indicated by growth/color/nutrients.
 
*Not an expert*
I'd probably leave the Kessils alone to start and would begin running the T-5's for an hour or two, then gradually increase T-5 time until they are at about 4 hours. Tune down the Kessils as indicated by growth/color/nutrients.
This.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new