How much this Duncan worth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jvesche20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jvesche20

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
1,640
Location
Pompano Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is this Duncan Coral worth. If I had to estimate it has over 100 heads. What do these heads go for if I were to frag?

C3EAB82E-C7C7-40EF-B0B4-BD8CE3E8AA77.jpeg
 
My lfs heads go for $ 15 to 25, when he has them
 
Location location location...I have an equally sized colony fs here in mpls. I wanted $100 for the whole thing...not a single bite. Its hard to know what some things is worth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new