How my tank is going now

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benji k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Benji k

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2023
Messages
240
Reaction score
155
Location
Australian
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it’s been a very long time since I posted but I do remember some people that have talked to me so if you guys are interested in how my tank is going I’ll tell you so ther really hasn’t been any problems for me other then I can’t keep my anemones alive I’ve had two and idk officially if they are dead but I have not seen both of them and months so I’m assuming ther dead but this is my 10 gallon it’s been set up for about 8-9 months only done 2 water changes the whole time the tank has been set up this is my first tank and I’m very happy I’ve had no issues except the anemones and I don’t test often which I’m happy about I feel no need to test if all my corals are happy here’s some photos for you guys if you have any questions I am happy to answer
IMG_5876.jpeg
IMG_5877.jpeg
IMG_5874.jpeg
 
Nice slice of heaven
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new