How Often Do You Clean Your Teeth?

I use a firm bristle toothbrush.

The frequency is weird though. Depending on flow and microenvironment elsewhere, the frequency I need to clean them is wildly variable. I haven't intentionally cleaned them in maybe 6 months as they don't really seem to clog much these days. In the past I had to do it as frequently as ever 2 weeks.

Anecdotally shading them to cover my overflows has been a huge boon. They seem to need cleaned much less often now.
 
AND, what do you use to clean your teeth?

I'm talking about the saw teeth on your overflow....

1768405420643.png
I bought a second set of overflow combs from Red Sea, so I can swap them quickly when they get overgrown with GSP. Then, I can clean them in Citric Acid overnight.
IMG_4145.jpg
 
Found some pics from my old 180

Teeth? What teeth?

1768599957666.png

Wow! That wins an award. I'm surprised you're getting any flow at all. 🙂
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new