How often do you feed a Wartskin angler?

That seems reasonable. Most people feed them 3-4 times a week. When I worked at a store, we would feed ours a few pieces of krill every other day
 
Upvote 0
That seems reasonable. Most people feed them 3-4 times a week. When I worked at a store, we would feed ours a few pieces of krill every other day
Alright thanks. He only accepts live so I can’t really feed him krill, I mainly stick to guppies.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new