How often does your BACK glass get some love?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marco_99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

How often does your BACK glass get some love?

  • Yellow cupcakes with brown frosting are where it’s at

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My corals colonized my back glass and it scares me now

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    29
The author can’t even spell check
Scraper*
I know the police were biting their lip 😆
 
I love to keep the back glass clean! I like to see the separation of the aquascape structures from one another. If it’s all pink then it’s not as easy on the eyes!
This is why I asked because I also love that depth and contrast it gives but it can be a very tedious chore. It seems most just let it go wild though which kinda surprised me
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new