How often to feed 1 in corcea

robert serafino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
330
Reaction score
292
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 larger clams first time getting a small one how often do I feed it until it gets bigger
20220108_134213.jpg
 
I'm no expert but his often do you feed the ones you have now?
Once a week? Once a day? I would follow what you do now.
 
Last edited:
I grew out a 3/4” crocea to a few inches before I donated it to the zoo and never added phyto once. Also donated couple hippo, squammy, gigas, derasa but kept my maximas. Never fed any phyto and had them for years. So to answer - none is needed, but if you like feed much as you like!
 
If you're feeding your fish, then you're feeding your clams. Feed it plenty of strong light and you'll be fine. Also, put it up towards the light on/in the rock work so it can start to bore in. It will thank you for it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new