How often to feed the corals?

richardmoreno

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How often to feed the corals? I want them to grow and multiply. And if they die do they used the old house?

I got a torch coral, one of its tube just die. Can I still revive it? What will I do to improve its condition.

Thanks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393732027.277453.jpg
 
We feed our Euphyllia every other day, most of the time with Reef Frenzy, and Phyto Feast.
 
Thank mike j. And coralcollage. I use LED lights is it enough light for them to do photosynthesis?
 
They are a medium light, medium flow coral. They will benefit greatly from being fed and you cannot feed them too much. They are always hungry.
 
I have frogspawn that grows like weeds, I've never fed it. If you don't frag them you will naturally have heads die off because there getting shaded over by the rest of the colony.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new