How old are you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What’s your age range?

  • <20

    Votes: 22 6.0%
  • 21-30

    Votes: 66 18.1%
  • 31-40

    Votes: 112 30.8%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 89 24.5%
  • 61-70

    Votes: 18 4.9%
  • 71-cool

    Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 51-60

    Votes: 52 14.3%

  • Total voters
    364

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
8,365
Reaction score
25,182
Location
Hong Kong
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been chatting personally with many reefers on here and everyone seems to be a younger or older age than I expected. Hope to come to a consensus on what our average reefing age is. I’m 35....
 
Old enough to party ;)






Which apparently is 30:oops:
 
The

average crab lifespan is 3 years or so. You’ve triple double-dogged your lifespan.
Naw I'm one of those deep sea crabs that can technically live forever.
 
Naw I'm one of those deep sea crabs that can technically live forever.
I believe you’ve overstayed your welcome. The glitter down there must be delicious.
 
I believe you’ve overstayed your welcome. The glitter down there must be delicious.
Like prime rib with red wine ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new