How old are you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What’s your age range?

  • <20

    Votes: 22 6.0%
  • 21-30

    Votes: 66 18.1%
  • 31-40

    Votes: 112 30.8%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 89 24.5%
  • 61-70

    Votes: 18 4.9%
  • 71-cool

    Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 51-60

    Votes: 52 14.3%

  • Total voters
    364
Same... 29 going on 60.
21... my back feels like 80

... could be the heavy lifting I do... or the buckets I lift for water changes. I think it is the water change buckets.

275 C&J for all you OLY guys

CEA18857-AC34-4846-88F0-56E52492D597.jpeg
 
I’m 54 but that age range doesn’t seem to be part of the survey... either I’m drunk or I don’t count... Toss up!
Scott forgot us Fifty-Somethings....

It’s there at the bottom of the list, you guys are just to old to see it without bi-focals on.
 
I was born during Flower Power, grow up when the disco is hot, danced in the new wave era, already working when the Tamagotchi craze hits the market, old enough already when they said all the computer will crash and the end of the world is coming.
 
Kinda seems irrelevant to me... Unless you're younger than me
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new