How old are you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What’s your age range?

  • <20

    Votes: 22 6.0%
  • 21-30

    Votes: 66 18.1%
  • 31-40

    Votes: 112 30.8%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 89 24.5%
  • 61-70

    Votes: 18 4.9%
  • 71-cool

    Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 51-60

    Votes: 52 14.3%

  • Total voters
    364
Oof how old are you now
35 now. Back in my teens, I used to haul buckets of ocean water from the beach in Hawaii. Caught my own fish. Used a hang on back filter with no skimmer, chiller, heater... nothing. Healthy fish. Didn’t start keeping corals until I got back into the hobby. You’re lucky now because this hobby has changed so much since then but it probably costs wayyyy more. Glad to see younger reefers taking a dive.
 
36 here, but I look 18, feel 72 at times. Get carded like crazy when I shave and try to buy scotch.
 
In years? Or how I feel?

Big difference. :cool:
 
I just made 38 in December
 
43 with the patience of a two-year-old
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new