How Old Are You?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gitsoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Please Choose your age! be honest!

  • below 20

    Votes: 16 9.9%
  • 20 -30

    Votes: 66 41.0%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 47 29.2%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 21 13.0%
  • above 50

    Votes: 11 6.8%

  • Total voters
    161
lol
Brightwell Aquatics makes a product that does the exact same effect as vodka dosing. I forgot the name of it though.
But I bet it isn't as cheap as a handle of skol! lololol ;)
 
Not even mentioning my true age *coughs* but I am pretty darned proud of my grand kids if that gives you any indication. Took my awhile to find the poll - had to grab the bifocals. :nerd:
 
Not even mentioning my true age *coughs* but I am pretty darned proud of my grand kids if that gives you any indication. Took my awhile to find the poll - had to grab the bifocals. :nerd:

Bifocals are a neccessity when we hit over 40 years old ... that's how I unknowingly discovered it!!

Paul
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new