How Old Are You?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gitsoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Please Choose your age! be honest!

  • below 20

    Votes: 16 9.9%
  • 20 -30

    Votes: 66 41.0%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 47 29.2%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 21 13.0%
  • above 50

    Votes: 11 6.8%

  • Total voters
    161
30....and reefing since I was 13. :) Things really have changed in this hobby over the years.

Thanks,

Sonny
 
I truly regret participating in this poll...makes me feel..well....there are only 3 of us here?!? Really?!?
Or are there only 3 of us dumb enough to answer "How old are you?"

lol
perhaps there is only 3 of you that are gutsy enough to vote ;)
 
27. Been reefing since I was 19.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
 
im 36 after i had to do the math to figure it out. Been reef'n for 21 years
 
Last edited:
59 :)
 
28...... I've noticed a ton of people in there 20's in the last few years get into the reef hobby including myself. I remember 15 years ago thinking reefs look cool but equipment is a ugly mess and spendy, ended up with a fowlr then.

Lee I thought you were my age :)
 
WOW younger then I thought 22 here.
 
Wow! Bunch of spring chickens in this bunch, I'm in the 41+ category. Some days I feel 18, and some days like today after taking 80 teenagers on an all day field trip I feel a 103.
 
they had LFS back then?

No LFS, we just waited for Moses to part the Red Sea so we could pick up the pretty fish and corals. We carried them home in goat bladders and put them in the "Metaframe" brand tank with the slate bottom and metal frame to hold the glass sides together.
 
No LFS, we just waited for Moses to part the Red Sea so we could pick up the pretty fish and corals. We carried them home in goat bladders and put them in the "Metaframe" brand tank with the slate bottom and metal frame to hold the glass sides together.

LOL, see now I remember that. In fact, I have some of that slate still that I use in some of my cichlid tanks. It was good stuff, too bad the tanks weren't as good.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new