How to connect 2 fish tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter krollins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

krollins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2024
Messages
452
Reaction score
308
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about connecting a 10 gallon tank to my 75 gallon to have it a macro algae and copepod refuguim. If i were to do this, how should I do this?
 
Following!
 
Pump into the 10 gallon and have it overflow into the sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new