How to contact Reef Trace?

mrbacony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I posted a while back about an update that ReefTrace app made that broke other parts of the app. They made an account on Reef2Reef to address my concerns. Since the last update, there is another critical part that has broken and I cannot access any of my "Log Entries". I sent a PM to them through Reef2Reef and never got a response. Then I sent 2 messages through the original email address they gave ([email protected]), but both messages were returned as "undeliverable". Finally I went on their website and sent a message through their "contact us" form. No replies.
Anyone know how to get a hold of them? I cannot access any of my log notes to know when I changed the water, replaced carbon., etc. This is getting very frustrating. If I did not already have a year and a half of notes in this app already, I would move to another app.
Wouldn't be so bad if they had a way of contacting them and they actually responded.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact form is only one I know of

OP
OP
mrbacony

mrbacony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it is a shame. I really liked the app. But every time they make an "improvement", something else breaks.

OP
OP
mrbacony

mrbacony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet. I rarely, if ever use Facebook. Maybe I will try that. I really thought the ”contact us” page on their own website would get a response.

Back