How To Create A Post For Salt Brand Used Poll ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
929
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw one similar discussion, through my search that ended last year, but not a poll for say, the top 20 or so. How do I or the administrators start a poll ?
 
I saw one similar discussion, through my search that ended last year, but not a poll for say, the top 20 or so. How do I or the administrators start a poll ?
You just start a thread and make it a poll instead of a discussion.

1000008745.png


It will still have discussion as part of it but it will have the poll at the top.
 
You just start a thread and make it a poll instead of a discussion.

1000008745.png


It will still have discussion as part of it but it will have the poll at the top.

#reefsquad FTW!
 
Not sure of your purpose for wanting a poll but here is one from a few years ago only IO purple is missing which seems to be a very popular salt and all I've used in multiple tanks for 10 years. I say skip the poll and use the one that mixes closest to the parameters you choose to run, is always available locally and
priced in a range your willing to spend. JMO

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2022-salt-poll.884343/
 
Last edited:
I like polls. 😋
I like the discussion they can bring but salt discussions usually end up same. Use the one that works best for you.

OP if you start a poll it might be more useful to know why people are using a specific brand not just the brand being used?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new