How to create new build thread

Anubisxii

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
398
Reaction score
396
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having a custom aquarium built and I have my old build linked to my build thread tag, I'm curious do I just build off the old one or how do I set up a new one and link it to that tag. I would love to start updating everyone on the progress of this new build but just want to make sure I do it correctly before I start dumping a bunch of posts.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new