How to get my first badge?

The build tank contributor badge...Do you need to know exactly how your tank was made? Because let me be honest, I was probably 3 when my tank was made. It’s a long story, but my grandfather had this tank all custom made when he used to live here. I don’t know myself exactly how this tank was built.

That would disqualify me, right? Or can I just explain the plumbing and equipment I have? Would that count? @revhtree Thoughts?
 
Some may not know the answer to the question

You need to speak for yourself pal.....

....I don’t know any of the answers ;Joyful;Jawdrop;Smuggrin

03E21000-9FF4-4B1F-AE05-8695DF4B4E35.gif
 
Do like I did. Join the navy. Learn how to operate a steam turbine. Cross the equator. And graduate from a pollywog to a shellback!
 
You need to speak for yourself pal.....

....I don’t know any of the answers ;Joyful;Jawdrop;Smuggrin

03E21000-9FF4-4B1F-AE05-8695DF4B4E35.gif

LOL! Heck, I don't even know the questions let alone answers. Hahahahaha :eek:

perpetrator-clipart-duncecap.gif
 
Do like I did. Join the navy. Learn how to operate a steam turbine. Cross the equator. And graduate from a pollywog to a shellback!
But don't carry the bucket of steam far. ;)

s-l1600.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new