How to know what lens?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MBX5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MBX5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
257
Reaction score
184
Location
Arvada, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a G3 Xr15 that I bought used but I have no idea what lens is in it. Do they have some kind of marking to tell?
 
You know... Thats a great question. Following along to see if someone knows.
 
Ok so you should have TIR lenses on the lights but you need to know if they are Wide angle or not.

Take off the grill and front cover on the outer edge of a Wide angle lens is the word WIDE (etched into it) Standard TIRs don't of course.

Actually with the xr15 you get both so check the lens not in the light if you can see the word WIDE standard TIR lens is in the light.
 
Guess I should have flipped it over and looked lol. I only got one lens with mine when it was shipped (used) Thanks @sn2per
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new