How to make a ph controller with Arduino?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeftr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reeftr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Location
Turkey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ca reaktörü için ph kontrol cihazı yapmak istiyorum yardımcı olur musunuz?

Translation:
I want to make a ph control device for the Ca reactor, can you help me?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My best advice is to get a good pH sensor because there is too much noise for a good reading on the less expensive sensors.
Use The Arduino IDE console to watch the live readings after hooking the sensor's daughter-card up to the analog inputs. I took readings over time and averaged them.
Below is a list of all my active bookmarks from where I left the project but I discontinued it when I ran out of time for it and ended up getting a used Apex.

I also found that the memory on the Arduino wasn't enough to draw a detailed graph of a few days to an OLED display. I'd need a more expensive chip...

https://www.electroniclinic.com/ph-...r-calibration-diymore-ph-sensor-arduino-code/https://how2electronics.com/ph-meter-using-ph-sensor-arduino-oled/https://circuitdigest.com/microcontroller-projects/arduino-ph-meter
 
And
welcome2.gif

to Reff2Reef!
 
My best advice is to get a good pH sensor because there is too much noise for a good reading on the less expensive sensors.
Use The Arduino IDE console to watch the live readings after hooking the sensor's daughter-card up to the analog inputs. I took readings over time and averaged them.
Below is a list of all my active bookmarks from where I left the project but I discontinued it when I ran out of time for it and ended up getting a used Apex.

I also found that the memory on the Arduino wasn't enough to draw a detailed graph of a few days to an OLED display. I'd need a more expensive chip...

https://www.electroniclinic.com/ph-...r-calibration-diymore-ph-sensor-arduino-code/https://how2electronics.com/ph-meter-using-ph-sensor-arduino-oled/https://circuitdigest.com/microcontroller-projects/arduino-ph-meter

Heading down the rabbit hole.....
 
My best advice is to get a good pH sensor because there is too much noise for a good reading on the less expensive sensors.
Use The Arduino IDE console to watch the live readings after hooking the sensor's daughter-card up to the analog inputs. I took readings over time and averaged them.
Below is a list of all my active bookmarks from where I left the project but I discontinued it when I ran out of time for it and ended up getting a used Apex.

I also found that the memory on the Arduino wasn't enough to draw a detailed graph of a few days to an OLED display. I'd need a more expensive chip...

https://www.electroniclinic.com/ph-...r-calibration-diymore-ph-sensor-arduino-code/https://how2electronics.com/ph-meter-using-ph-sensor-arduino-oled/https://circuitdigest.com/microcontroller-projects/arduino-ph-meter

Which pH sensor do you recommend? does the probe matter - I am thinking Lab grade, double junction. I am looking to store the data in a firebase database and then graph on the web server side.
 
Which pH sensor do you recommend? does the probe matter - I am thinking Lab grade, double junction. I am looking to store the data in a firebase database and then graph on the web server side.
When I was researching I thin everyone serious was using the Texas Instruments. but that may have changed; I'd ask the ReefPi guys.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new