How to make a ph controller with Arduino?

reeftr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ca reaktörü için ph kontrol cihazı yapmak istiyorum yardımcı olur musunuz?

Translation:
I want to make a ph control device for the Ca reactor, can you help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My best advice is to get a good pH sensor because there is too much noise for a good reading on the less expensive sensors.
Use The Arduino IDE console to watch the live readings after hooking the sensor's daughter-card up to the analog inputs. I took readings over time and averaged them.
Below is a list of all my active bookmarks from where I left the project but I discontinued it when I ran out of time for it and ended up getting a used Apex.

I also found that the memory on the Arduino wasn't enough to draw a detailed graph of a few days to an OLED display. I'd need a more expensive chip...

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And
welcome2.gif

to Reff2Reef!

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My best advice is to get a good pH sensor because there is too much noise for a good reading on the less expensive sensors.
Use The Arduino IDE console to watch the live readings after hooking the sensor's daughter-card up to the analog inputs. I took readings over time and averaged them.
Below is a list of all my active bookmarks from where I left the project but I discontinued it when I ran out of time for it and ended up getting a used Apex.

I also found that the memory on the Arduino wasn't enough to draw a detailed graph of a few days to an OLED display. I'd need a more expensive chip...

Heading down the rabbit hole.....

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Which pH sensor do you recommend? does the probe matter - I am thinking Lab grade, double junction. I am looking to store the data in a firebase database and then graph on the web server side.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Which pH sensor do you recommend? does the probe matter - I am thinking Lab grade, double junction. I am looking to store the data in a firebase database and then graph on the web server side.
When I was researching I thin everyone serious was using the Texas Instruments. but that may have changed; I'd ask the ReefPi guys.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
checkout this thread:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back