How to make fish brighter in color ?!

Frizzy reefnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s kinda foods do you feed your fish ?!? I see posts and peoples clownfish blow mine away they’re just way brighter....I feed different foods shrimp worms etc I use tdo pellets which have done little to no difference how do I make them colors really pop ?!?!

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's really simple, have "prestine" water conditions and feed good amounts of quality frozen foods. I feed my fish a variety of Hikari frozen cubes and chunks of Rods. I feed my 14 fish 10 or so cubes of various Hikari and a chunk of Rods every evening. Fish are 5 triggers, 2 clowns, 3 tangs, Harlequin Tusk, squirrel fish, bicolor blenny and a damsel. All my fish are colored up as they should be and are nice and solid.

OP
OP
Frizzy reefnewb

Frizzy reefnewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's really simple, have "prestine" water conditions and feed good amounts of quality frozen foods. I feed my fish a variety of Hikari frozen cubes and chunks of Rods. I feed my 14 fish 10 or so cubes of various Hikari and a chunk of Rods every evening. Fish are 5 triggers, 2 clowns, 3 tangs, Harlequin Tusk, squirrel fish, bicolor blenny and a damsel. All my fish are colored up as they should be and are nice and solid.

Holy cow man your fish are hugeeeee and beautiful!! Ty for the input sir

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What kind of light do you have on your tank? That has a huge affect on colors too. Mine makes everything greyish.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back