How to make fish brighter in color ?!

Frizzy reefnewb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2021
Messages
214
Reaction score
146
Location
Bellmore
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s kinda foods do you feed your fish ?!? I see posts and peoples clownfish blow mine away they’re just way brighter....I feed different foods shrimp worms etc I use tdo pellets which have done little to no difference how do I make them colors really pop ?!?!
 
It's really simple, have "prestine" water conditions and feed good amounts of quality frozen foods. I feed my fish a variety of Hikari frozen cubes and chunks of Rods. I feed my 14 fish 10 or so cubes of various Hikari and a chunk of Rods every evening. Fish are 5 triggers, 2 clowns, 3 tangs, Harlequin Tusk, squirrel fish, bicolor blenny and a damsel. All my fish are colored up as they should be and are nice and solid.
 
It's really simple, have "prestine" water conditions and feed good amounts of quality frozen foods. I feed my fish a variety of Hikari frozen cubes and chunks of Rods. I feed my 14 fish 10 or so cubes of various Hikari and a chunk of Rods every evening. Fish are 5 triggers, 2 clowns, 3 tangs, Harlequin Tusk, squirrel fish, bicolor blenny and a damsel. All my fish are colored up as they should be and are nice and solid.

Holy cow man your fish are hugeeeee and beautiful!! Ty for the input sir
 
It's really simple, have "prestine" water conditions and feed good amounts of quality frozen foods. I feed my fish a variety of Hikari frozen cubes and chunks of Rods. I feed my 14 fish 10 or so cubes of various Hikari and a chunk of Rods every evening. Fish are 5 triggers, 2 clowns, 3 tangs, Harlequin Tusk, squirrel fish, bicolor blenny and a damsel. All my fish are colored up as they should be and are nice and solid.

What kind of light do you have on your tank? That has a huge affect on colors too. Mine makes everything greyish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new