How to save my goni

  • Thread starter Thread starter fisherc92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fisherc92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
334
Reaction score
231
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite goni got stung by a favia. It has some BJD where it was stung. It hasn't moved over the whole coral. I'm hoping to save some of it. I don't have any equipment to do it myself.
Would you suggest I head out to a hardware store and grab a dremel wheel and do it myself. Have people had success like that?
20220926_202318.jpg
 
I would suggest you get ciprofloaxin ASAP.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new