How to stop GSP growth???

TangGang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s an awesome idea that never crossed my mind. I actually put a Pectinia coral in front of it with the same idea hearing it was agressive.

I have 4 torches but 3 of the 4 are single head torches. I may use my triple head and move that one so it has a stronger shot of winning?

what are your thoughts?
I think that would work just know that there is always a risk that for some reason the torch may lose, but worst case scenario and it starts to lose just move it and it will be fine. Torches are very aggressive anyway so chances are low, especially since it has 3 heads it should definitely win. If you want to escape the risk with the torch since those are sweet corals, you could get yourself a cheap throw-away galaxia frag, those things will win any battle.

EakTheFreak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that would work just know that there is always a risk that for some reason the torch may lose, but worst case scenario and it starts to lose just move it and it will be fine. Torches are very aggressive anyway so chances are low, especially since it has 3 heads it should definitely win. If you want to escape the risk with the torch since those are sweet corals, you could get yourself a cheap throw-away galaxia frag, those things will win any battle.
May just go the galaxia route and post 4 up right next to the GSP.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back