Please advise where to stat..

Last edited:

Idaho Lone Wolf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend getting together with other saltwater hobbyists. You can usually get information from your local fish store (LFS) about clubs or other hobbyists in your area. You'll find that hobbyist love to talk and share information. Your LFS may also be a good source, but I have found that some employees talk like they know what they are doing, but don't have a clue. I have heard LFS employees give really bad advice. So learn from people who are doing it themselves. Also, Bulk Reef Supply has tons for really good and informative videos to watch and they are saltwater experts. Here is a link and good luck. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/video

Gablami

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best advice I have for a completely new Reefer is to watch all episodes of BRS’ 52 weeks of reefing.

If you do that you’ll be way ahead of the curve.

OP
OP
Sandeep1920

Sandeep1920

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recommend getting together with other saltwater hobbyists. You can usually get information from your local fish store (LFS) about clubs or other hobbyists in your area. You'll find that hobbyist love to talk and share information. Your LFS may also be a good source, but I have found that some employees talk like they know what they are doing, but don't have a clue. I have heard LFS employees give really bad advice. So learn from people who are doing it themselves. Also, Bulk Reef Supply has tons for really good and informative videos to watch and they are saltwater experts. Here is a link and good luck. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/video
Thanks

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back