"How You Doin'?!" from Brooklyn

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All! I joined R2R a few months ago and am finally joining the fray. Excited to learn and hopefully share some knowledge / stories from my own reefkeeping experiences.

My first reef tank was way back in the late-90s in HS (so I'm a bit of a dinosaur). Left the hobby for about 15 years and came back a couple years ago to all the awesome technological advancements that have made the hobby much more successful and exciting (and expensive ;Greedy).

I've had a Deep Blue 80 mixed reef for a couple years, which has turned more into an anemone tank (a handful of Rainbow BTAs and a H. Mag). Looking to get more into SPS dominant the next year (but need to rehome a growing and coral hungry Emperor Angel first) and complete my anemone collection with a Gig.

Anyways, happy to be here. If there are any other BK/NY/NJ/Long Island reefers, don't be a stranger (you may have also seen my sporadic posts on the unrelated Manhattan forums as well;))!

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! Glad to see another old timer back for round 2!!
giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back