Howdy everyone!

SixlineRyan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey! I haven't kept a fish tank in about 13 years, but I'm looking at starting a new one in the near future. My last tank was a 72 gallon bowfront that was FOWLR, and quite honestly I had no idea what I was doing...

As for now I've been doing research for the past few weeks, and I've got my LFS looking looking for an Innovative Marine Fusion 40 at the moment as I'm looking to start my first reef tank.

I've got tons of questions. Should I leave those here or start new threads for the different topics (assuming I can't find an answer with the search)?

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

welcomeXD.gif

keywords "researching, questions." You'll do fantastic!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Congratulations on deciding to take the plunge again!

PenguinDive.gif

You can leave some questions here or start another thread in the New to Saltwater and Reef Aquariums forum.

Last edited:

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted on your build with a ton of photos! :)

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey! I haven't kept a fish tank in about 13 years, but I'm looking at starting a new one in the near future. My last tank was a 72 gallon bowfront that was FOWLR, and quite honestly I had no idea what I was doing...

As for now I've been doing research for the past few weeks, and I've got my LFS looking looking for an Innovative Marine Fusion 40 at the moment as I'm looking to start my first reef tank.

I've got tons of questions. Should I leave those here or start new threads for the different topics (assuming I can't find an answer with the search)?

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
I think that in order to get the best and most educated responses, you should post your questions in the appropriate part of the forum.
Just as an example - new set up questions could go in the "New to saltwater and reef aquariums" or in "Reef aquarium discussion"
Just look for a forum that seems to fit well with your question. People tend to hang out where they have the most interest. For me I love equipment and SPS, so you'll see me in those 2 forums most of the time. Hope that helps!:)

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard! The only thing I would add is to suggest starting a build thread in the "member tanks" forum. It's a great way to catalogue your journey and get tips and trick along the way.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the hobby. Your questions can be posted in the most apt forum based on the subject matter in hopes of getting the best response. It won't take you long to get the hang of it.

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!! Start a build thread and start questions there. Follow up with appropriate sub-forums as needed. You will find or get the answers you are looking for. A tank full of knowledgable folk here.
Hit the Like button and Share often!

Back