Howdy Everyone

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. My name is Bailey LeBrun. Relatively new to the whole reefing hobby. I’ve got Family and friends that have been in it for quite a while and I guess some of their enthusiasm of the hobby has rubbed off on me to want to join the hobby as well haha. Currently I’m in the process of learning more about the hobby and how to go about building a tank before diving straight into building one!!! Great to be here and can’t wait to see where the journey of the reefing hobby takes me!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

AV corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. My name is Bailey LeBrun. Relatively new to the whole reefing hobby. I’ve got Family and friends that have been in it for quite a while and I guess some of their enthusiasm of the hobby has rubbed off on me to want to join the hobby as well haha. Currently I’m in the process of learning more about the hobby and how to go about building a tank before diving straight into building one!!! Great to be here and can’t wait to see where the journey of the reefing hobby takes me!
Hi Bailey! Same thing for me haha always been around the reefing hobby as a kid.. My cousins own a LFS in the south bay of CA and my uncles have always had tanks growing up.. Now 32 years later here I am with a Reefer 350 and a lagoon frag tank. Best hobby in the world!!! IDK if my wallet agrees tho.... :p

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Bailey! Same thing for me haha always been around the reefing hobby as a kid.. My cousins own a LFS in the south bay of CA and my uncles have always had tanks growing up.. Now 32 years later here I am with a Reefer 350 and a lagoon frag tank. Best hobby in the world!!! IDK if my wallet agrees tho.... :p
Hey what’s the point of having money when you can’t have a little fun with it doing the things you love doing

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%
Back