Howdy Everyone

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. My name is Bailey LeBrun. Relatively new to the whole reefing hobby. I’ve got Family and friends that have been in it for quite a while and I guess some of their enthusiasm of the hobby has rubbed off on me to want to join the hobby as well haha. Currently I’m in the process of learning more about the hobby and how to go about building a tank before diving straight into building one!!! Great to be here and can’t wait to see where the journey of the reefing hobby takes me!

Hi Bailey and Welcome! Glad you joined. Today's question of the day is would we recommend brand new people start with AIO (All In One) and yes, it is my recommendation to start that way. Remember, everyone here was where you are... though you also seem to have built in mentors already! Looking forward to hearing about your future successes!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). It is never too early to start... you can capture these early plans and thoughts, and even pictures and links of things you like.

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

RobinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. My name is Bailey LeBrun. Relatively new to the whole reefing hobby. I’ve got Family and friends that have been in it for quite a while and I guess some of their enthusiasm of the hobby has rubbed off on me to want to join the hobby as well haha. Currently I’m in the process of learning more about the hobby and how to go about building a tank before diving straight into building one!!! Great to be here and can’t wait to see where the journey of the reefing hobby takes me!
Welcome!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! This is definitely the place to come for information. Tons of great people and lots of great information.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the party, Bailey!!

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Rham1281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! This is a great community and you'll learn a ton!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back